Join artist Annie Herron and chef Annabel Graham on an 4.5 day Food & Art Adventure from Sunday 1 October to Friday 6 October 2017on the beautiful south island of New Zealand, staying at the historic Camla homestead near Dunsandel on the Canterbury Plains, 45km’s from Christchurch www.camlafarm.co.nz
Dates: 1 – 6 October 2017
Cost: $1975.00AUD twin share, no GST payable.
This price includes: all accommodation at Camla (twin share), art tuition, cooking classes, all meals and a small art kit (details supplied upon booking).
– There are extensive gardens, orchards, a tennis court and farm animals all located on the property.
– All meals and cooking classes will be provided by Annabel with an emphasis on healthy, fresh, local and seasonal produce.
Not included: Airfares, other travel costs and your own art materials.
– This could be a great start or finish to a longer stay in New Zealand, maybe golfing, fishing or touring, so partners (whether or not interested in painting or cooking!) are most welcome. A hire car is most likely your best way to get to and from Camla.
Camla: 7910 Hororata Dunsandel Rd, Dunsandel 7682, New Zealand.
- To secure your spot please send a deposit of $987.50 to BSB 112879, A/C No. 150969036, Account Name Ann Herron.
Please enter your name with the deposit.
- Deposits are non – refundable if cancellation takes place after 30 June.
- Accommodation will be available in the beautiful homestead or in the renovated stable block.
- Art Classes will be held in the old cider barn.